Alpina 4001 Elektro (Tangent): Baubericht!

DeeSea

User
Das kommt sicherlich etwas verwirrend rüber...im Grunde genommen findet man nur ein BEC pro Modell. Ich kenne keine Konfiguration mit 2 BECs. Dieses BEC sollte ein hochwertiges sein und in einer Alpina mindestens 6A Dauer können. Deshalb sind auch die YGE, Kontronik und Jeti Regler so beliebt weil dort 1A Becs verbaut sind. Zusätzlich kann man das Modell mit Stützakku oder Scorpion Backup Guard zusätzlich absichern.

sgies

User
Fehlt da eine Null?
Meinst Dubdie BECs vom YGE können 10A?
Hast ja vorher geschrieben die sollen 6A können und die können nur 1A?

DeeSea

User
Verwechsel bitte nicht die Ampere Angabe für Strom und Empfänger.
Mein YGE 120 kann 120A Motorstrom und 8A Dauer /16A Peak Bordspannung.

sgies

User
...mindestens 6A Dauer können. Deshalb sind auch die YGE, Kontronik und Jeti Regler so beliebt weil dort 1A Becs verbaut sind. Zusätzlich kann man das Modell mit Stützakku oder Scorpion Backup Guard zusätzlich absichern.
Das meinte ich (s.o.)
Dass die 120 für 120A stehen wusste ich.

Gruß
Sebastian

robi

User
Hab hetzt schon viele Seiten in diesem Thread gelesen.
Bin jetzt schon auf Seite 85 :cool:

Nur eine Sache verstehe ich noch nicht (muss dazusagen mache Flugmodellbau erst seit März 2015).
Das ist ja ein Elektroflugmodell. Also mit einem ESC/Regler. Das hat ja in der Regel ein internes BEC was die Servos, Empfänger mit Strom versorgt.

Wofür wird dann oft noch ein extra BEC verbaut?

Sebastian

1. Es gibt auch Regler ohne internes BEC. Bei Verwendung solch eines Reglers wird dann ein externes BEC verwendet. Manche Piloten wollen die beide Jobs (Motor antreiben, Empfänger versorgen) nicht nur von einer Einheit abhängig machen und verwenden lieber einen Regler ohne internes BEC und zusätzlich ein externes BEC.

2. Es gibt Regler mit sehr schwachen internen BEC, wobei der Regler für den Job an sich (Motor antreiben) ausreichend ist.
Dann kappt man die rote Leitung des Reglers und nutzt somit das interne BEC nicht mehr und verwendet statt dessen ein externes BEC
entsprechend höherer Leistung oder gar eine sogenannte Doppelstromversorgung wie das Jeti Max Bec 2

Ich hoffe jetzt ist es klarer für dich.

Gruss robi

Espen

User
Motor mount

Motor mount

Hi!
After two months of waiting I finally got my Alpina 4001 Electro. The manual is not "best in class" and this Forum is of great help. I took a look at the motor mounting yesterday. There are two motor mounts. One is 38mm in diameter and the other one is 58mm. There is noe explenation?
If I'm going to use the 58 mm I have to cut a couple of cm of the nose and use a 60 mm spinner. Am I right?

If I use a gear setup the diameter in the front of the motor is quite small. Do I in that case use the 38 mm motor mount and a 40 mm spinner? If anyone answer in german its no problem. I understand very well :)
IMG_2653.jpg

DeeSea

User
Hi,
I would use the smallest possible diameter which fits your desired engine. Well, the 58mm is a bit outdated because it was supposed to be used together with the 60mm Graupner Spinner. I think this Spinner is already out of lifetime and no longer available. All other 60mm Spinner setups I know looking a way too ugly on the fuselage shape. The best setup available will be a Reisenauer high precision gear engine with Reisenauer Spinner System. This also brings several safety benefits to your plane like the polygone drive shaft and the whole system looks great and matches the fuselage shape very well with an outstanding climb performance.

Espen

User
Hi,
I would use the smallest possible diameter which fits your desired engine. Well, the 58mm is a bit outdated because it was supposed to be used together with the 60mm Graupner Spinner. I think this Spinner is already out of lifetime and no longer available. All other 60mm Spinner setups I know looking a way too ugly on the fuselage shape. The best setup available will be a Reisenauer high precision gear engine with Reisenauer Spinner System. This also brings several safety benefits to your plane like the polygone drive shaft and the whole system looks great and matches the fuselage shape very well with an outstanding climb performance.

Hi David
Thanks for reply. Agree with you. The 60mm nose does not look good. Can you recommend a Reisenauer gear system? I went into the Reisenauer website and did a search for Alpina 4001. I got 31 different hits on motor and gear kombinations. I will go for a 5 or 6 cells setup. I was actually looking at the Hacker A40-10S V2 8-Pole + 6,7:1 PG as an option.

http://www.hacker-motor-shop.com/e-...=&a=article&ProdNr=33826620&t=3&c=2570&p=2570

DeeSea

User
Please give Mr Reisenauer a call, he does an excellent job in providing model engine setups. Please keep in mind to order an engine mount plate as well in your desired diameter because all Reisenauer systems are build with a special (3 screws) mounting spot on the gear housing. I bet you will end with a Peggy Pepper 3226 1600Kv with 6:1 Gear, combined with a 20x13 carbon air screw :)
A wonderful setup you won`t like to miss!!!

onki

User aktuell gesperrt
Hallo,

ich werde meine Alpina 4001 CME (Seglerversion) auch elektrifizieren und dabei noch eine Schleppkupplung (als Schlepp-Trainermodell) erhalten.
Als Motor hab ich den Hacker A40 10S V2 mit 6,7:1 Getriebe vorgesehen, weil der meinen Skywalker an 6s mit 20x13 sehr zuverlässig bewegt.
Eine Peggy wäre sicher besser (und leiser) hat aber auch seinen Preis, was in einem Trainermodell nicht nötig ist.

Hat schon mal jemand diesen Umbau gemacht? Ich hab vorne etwa 600g RX Akku liegen und fliege fast nur ballastiert (360g).
Da müsste ich bei vernünftiger Platzierung fast gleich herauskommen. Einen LiFePo Angstakku mach ich evtl. noch dazu.
Als Spinner schwebt mir der 45mm Reisenauer versetzt vor. Die RFM 20x13 klau ich am Skywalker und dem gönne ich die GM 20x13.
Die Schleppkupplung kommt vermutlich auf den Rumpfboden in das alte Loch des Flitschenhakens.

Gruß
Onki

Espen

User
Please give Mr Reisenauer a call, he does an excellent job in providing model engine setups. Please keep in mind to order an engine mount plate as well in your desired diameter because all Reisenauer systems are build with a special (3 screws) mounting spot on the gear housing. I bet you will end with a Peggy Pepper 3226 1600Kv with 6:1 Gear, combined with a 20x13 carbon air screw :)
A wonderful setup you won`t like to miss!!!

Yes, that was something I actually was looking at. Are you using a 5s or 6s setup? How does the climb look like?

/Espen

DeeSea

User
I used the same setup for my 4001 on 5S and the climb ratio was almost 70 degrees straight into the sky.
I think the Hacker engine is good as well but i have never seen how it perfoms.

@Onki: Ohne Akku im Schwerpunkt wirds bei deinem Vorhaben sicher eng.

onki

User aktuell gesperrt
Hallo,

ich werde die aktuellen Komponenten diese Tage mal ausbauen und dann die Sache mit angestektem HLW (die Fläche ist i.d.R. nicht so Schwerpunktrelevant) mal ausbalancieren.
Momentan tendiere ich zum 45mm Reisenauer-Turbospinner mit gegröpftem Mittelteil weil damit die Rumpfform am wenigsten verhunzt wird und die Blätter schön anliegen.

Hat jemand schon die 20x13er Latten von GM in Verwendung und kann dazu was sagen?

Gruß
Onki

Espen

User
I used the same setup for my 4001 on 5S and the climb ratio was almost 70 degrees straight into the sky.
I think the Hacker engine is good as well but i have never seen how it perfoms.

Thank for your advice David. I went for a Peggy Pepper 3226-1600KV with Super Chief 6:1KL. For a 6 cell setup and a 20x13 GM propeller it will be like a rocket into the sky :-)

DeeSea

User
Actualy I use the same setup in my Alpina 5001 and it performes in a 7 Kg glider very well. I think this setup on an Alpina 4001 should give you a way more than 70 degrees climb angle on 6S.

@Maisi: English please, even for emoticons.

Espen

User
Butterfly and airbrakes

Butterfly and airbrakes

Hi
How is the best way to set up the butterfly and the airbrakes? I would use my throttle stick to operate these functions. My idea is the following configuration during Landing flight phase.

Throttle stick from the top;

- 0 to 30% no command
- from 30% the airbrake is 100% on
- 40 to100% butterfly proportional as to the movement of the throttle stick (max is 100%).

Or should i use the brakes in the following order?:

- 0 to100% butterfly proportional as to the movement of the throttle stick (max is 100%).
- from 90% the airbrake is on

Any thougts?

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten