New Extra 330SC 2,33mt by Flight-Model

The Jeti DS-16 Tx comes with included in the package (in addition to the transport case) the RX 7 channels Duplex protocol EX system that handles up to 16 channels of high-resolution, real-time telemetry and EXBus for interfacing with regulators, stabilizers voltage, sensors and worldwide system Jeti Duplex EX. The peculiarity of the system Duplex EX is the interconnectivity between compliant devices and allows devices to interact. You can, for example, program wirelessly directly from the Rx Tx.
In the kit DS-16 find the USB cable to connect the PC to Tx, the charger, the strap, manual, a set of allen keys, mat.
Also from Hobbytoys (http://www.hobbytoys.it) I buy the Rx 9 and 14 channels and the GPS device for the transmission of data relating to speed, height, location and so on. model.
I must say that at first glance the radio gives a feeling of solidity and also tilted the screen is easy to read.

Anhänge

• DS16-Kit.jpg
    DS16-Kit.jpg
    140,3 KB · Aufrufe: 42
  • DS16-front.jpg
    DS16-front.jpg
    138,2 KB · Aufrufe: 49
  • DS16-retro.jpg
    DS16-retro.jpg
    89,2 KB · Aufrufe: 43
  • DS16-fianco.jpg
    DS16-fianco.jpg
    72,5 KB · Aufrufe: 40
  • DS16-alto.jpg
    DS16-alto.jpg
    42,1 KB · Aufrufe: 40
Hello friends!
In these last days I could not continue my work on the model but I started to "work" with my new Jeti DS-16. Thanks to the Jeti dealer in Italy, Hobbytoys (http://www.hobbytoys.it) I was able to clarify some doubts, although the software is in Italian. After many years of Fubata the transition to Futaba Jeti was almost painless: after reading manual I can really start programming the models. Really very intuitive.
But today I want present an "accessory" particularly interesting for Jeti DC/DS series: "Pimp your Jeti" ...

Anhänge

• Primo-piano.jpg
    Primo-piano.jpg
    137,7 KB · Aufrufe: 54
Cover of all colors and nice wallpapers. The German company produces “Pimp Your Jeti” (https://www.pimpyourjeti.de) that gives you the chance to customize the Tx. Available for both series DS DC that are realized in static film removable and reusable.
The idea of "Pimp Your Jeti" was to create a product that would free the imagination of the modeler also in the characterization of the aesthetic of its Jeti Tx. The film, in addition to change the look of the TX, protects the part most exposed to wear and dirt accumulation, and once they are tired you can simply remove. But the German company not only is able to realize cover customized with any photo or drawing what you want. And that simply working online: the site have active section to upload images, change the layout of the labels on the Tx or choose from a number of layouts preset.
Installation is simple as you just place it over the TX and press lightly with no need to remove switches etc. Retail price of 49 Euros.

Anhänge

• Colori-disponibili-2.jpg
    Colori-disponibili-2.jpg
    78,9 KB · Aufrufe: 59
  • Maschera-radio-2.jpg
    Maschera-radio-2.jpg
    120,1 KB · Aufrufe: 42
  • Maschera-radio1.jpg
    Maschera-radio1.jpg
    88 KB · Aufrufe: 43
  • Pellicola-applicata.jpg
    Pellicola-applicata.jpg
    93 KB · Aufrufe: 44
  • Pellicola-applicata2.jpg
    Pellicola-applicata2.jpg
    79,4 KB · Aufrufe: 68
Too many switches to remember in my Tx.... For not confuse me I designed these small labels that will print on white PVC and place on the switches of the Jeti DS-16.
These Tx continues to get excited rather than go ahead with programming.

Anhänge

• Label-TX-Jeti.jpg
    Label-TX-Jeti.jpg
    70,3 KB · Aufrufe: 42
Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten