Neue Version RTG Orden V2?

It's simply hard to understand a situation in which you praise every model and then it is not supported by your sports career because you don't use it there.
You simply show many of these models in one propaganda film, and then they disappear completely and I don't see them at competitions or in your subsequent films. It's a bit like judging a book by its cover, don't you think? .

I believe that it is impossible to fairly evaluate a model after an hour, a week or a month of flying, especially if you do not test this model in a competition.
For me, such an assessment is a kind of hypocrisy and it does not apply only to you, but to all types of advertising films in general, and according to EU law, they must include information about paid promotion (and paid means any form of gratification).
If you receive a model from the manufacturer and then make a film about it, isn't this a form of advertising? (I don't think you buy all these models just to make one video and put it in the closet...)

Of course, competition favors us, but it affects the prices of average models rather than the best ones. You look at the Freestyler or Pitbull website and nothing is cheaper there. And there is no need to advertise anything because these models advertise themselves with their sports results.

I assume that most advertisements are a sign of desperation of producers who are not selling something and decided that someone has to promote them.

For me you are still a great pilot and competitor. And treat it not as an attack on you, but as my view on all kinds of advertisements and promotions. Which I judge by standing firmly on the ground and maintaining a cool judgment of the situation. Treat it as a sign that I don't pretend, I don't hide what I see, I just write how I perceive these and other forms of advertising.

Hallo an Euch
Ein Orden+ in der Strongversion ist auf dem Weg zu mir.
Werde gerne berichten...

IMG_5138[1].jpg

Bildquelle: Hersteller

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo zusammen,

ich beziehe mich jetzt auf meinen Text im Trade Nr. 9

Mit dem V-Leitwerkgewicht meinte ich, dass gegenüber dem 1. ORDEN + das Gewicht des 2. Orden + insgesamt um ca. 25 leichter auf komplett ca. 55 g. von RTG gebaut wurde. Somit braucht es für den Schwerpunkt des Modells deutlich weniger Gewicht in der Rumpfspitze.

Weiterhin habe ich den Graupnerempfänger GR 16 aus dem Gehäuse genommen und in einen Schrumpfschlauch eingeschrumpft. Somit konnte ich zuerst alle Servokabel einstecken und den Empfänger unter dem Servobrett für die Höhenruderservos, bis zum Flächenverbinder hindurchschieben. Siehe Foto. Dadurch hatte ich im Rumpfvorderbereich genügend Platz für Akku und Schwerpunktgewicht. Natürlich habe ich die beiden Antennen nach vorne in den Kevlarbereich verlegt. Das Gesamtgewicht des 2. ORDEN + beträgt nun Flugfertig ca. 2300 Kg.

Gruß Jürgen

Anhänge

• CIMG3567.JPG
    CIMG3567.JPG
    240,4 KB · Aufrufe: 124

masaga

User
Welche Servos kommen in den Rumpf? Hab jetzt nämlich nur Rumpf + Lw bestellt, die Flügerln sind nämlich schon vorhanden 😊 Bin schon gespannt, wie sich der Unterschied zu v1 zeigt

masaga

User
Nachdem der Rumpf kürzer sein sollte wie der von V1, passen dann immer noch die 18650er-Zellen, oder eher die 18500er?

Hello, I managed to use 2 x 18650 cells despite the shorter nose. The case of the REX6 is 3D printed, but the original case should possibly work too.
20240107_101225_small.jpg

Hallo zusammen,

hier mein neuer ORDEN +( PLUS ). Einfach wieder eine sehr gute Qualität. So wie man es von RTG Modellbau kennt. Das Gewicht beträgt Abflugfertig bei einem Schwerpunkt von 97 für den Hang bei ca. 2210 g.

Anhänge

• 20240110_140637.jpg
    20240110_140637.jpg
    601 KB · Aufrufe: 131
  • 20240111_125029[1].jpg
    20240111_125029[1].jpg
    477,3 KB · Aufrufe: 132

madmao

User
Das kurze Näschen steht ihm gut....

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten