Inside F5J: Baubericht?

Marcel85

User
Ich würde auch Weissleim, 5 min Epoxy oder Uhu Endfest wegen der Trockenzeit zum ausrichten nehmen. Im Falle eines Falles wirds aber dann mit dem reparieren schwieriger als wenn du Sekundenkleber nehmen würdest. Halten tut das auch alle male.

Beste Grüße Marcel

Höllein empfiehlt als Regler den Hobbywing Flyfun 40A… nutzt den hier jemand? Der baut relativ groß… wird dann im Rumpf relativ eng… hat jemand einen schlankeren Regler im
Einsatz? Hätte noch einen Hacker Regler x-20 hier… allerdings ist der deutlich schwächer dimensioniert…

Also ich hab auch den flyfun genommen,sieht zwar auf den ersten blick globig aus,ist aber garnicht soo schwer(47gr),und passt locker in den rumpf.
Viele nützliche einstellungen(unter anderem HV) und super preis.
Bin auch gespannt wie er sich im betrieb schlägt.

Das ist arg schwerpunkt abhängig.
Meiner ist noch nicht in der luft,aber ich würd mal mit 10% tiefe anfangen und in sicherheitshöhe schauen.
(Manche sender,wie mpx,können die einstellung auf einen drehgeber/schieber/was auch immer legen,so kann mann das direkt im flug einstellen,als tipp)..

Was mir noch einfällt:
Auf yt gibt es ein paar videos über insides,da stehen auch ein paar daten in den kommentaren.

Rüdiger

User
Hi,
Könnte jemand erläutern warum tesascharniere nicht gut sein sollen?
(Ich bügel das erste mal und mir wurde geraten die ruder mit scharnierband anzuschlagen)

Hi, Scharnierband ist die teure Variante. Tesafilm Kristallklar ist meine erste Wahl, ich schlage seit 30 Jahren alle Ruder an meinen nicht so großen Modellen mit Tesafilm an, sogar an den schmierigen Methanolern. Richtig aufgebracht und mit dem Fingernagelrücken angerieben hält es Jahrzehnte.

hth,

Rüdiger

Könnte jemand erläutern warum tesascharniere nicht gut sein sollen?

Wurde hier diskutiert (insbesondere die Beiträge #3, #9 und #11):

Richtig gemacht funktioniert beides.
Anbügeln ist etwas hübscher, aufwändiger und erfordert etwas Bügeltalent.
Aber wie heißt es so schön:
Man wächst an seinen Herausforderungen.
Wie man es macht, ist ja in der Bauanleitung gut beschrieben.

Gruß
Eddie

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

iwilz

User
Hi everyone and sorry for english but i don't speak german:rolleyes:
A few days ago (also reading your comments) I purchased an Inside F5J which I am now starting to build just to fly it near my home.

Unfortunately, I am completely new to electric propulsion because I have only ever flown on italian slopes without any motor, and therefore I would like to ask your opinion on the motor and ESC/BEC.
I have seen the propulsion "kits" proposed by Hollein, but online there are also solutions that cost 1/3 or even 1/4 and therefore (hoping not to violate the forum rules) here are 2 links to the devices to ask do you think about.

Motor D2830-12 850KV
https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005005796051525.html
About the engine (in addition to the technical data) I also have doubts about how it should be mounted because from the construction plan of the Inside, it seems that the stator should be facing forwards and fixed to the first plywood frame on the nose (see photo). However, if I'm not mistaken, this requires "flipping" the crankshaft and if this is true, it makes me worried (usually when I pick up a hammer I get into some trouble).

ESC/BEC Skywalker 40A V2
https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005005692304547.html

What do you think?
Thank you!

Invia commenti

Riquadri laterali​

Cronologia
Salvate
Contribuisci

Anhänge

• IMG_20231112_174200 ap.jpg
    IMG_20231112_174200 ap.jpg
    107,6 KB · Aufrufe: 47
@iwilz ,good morning👋
My english is not good,but i will try to help you 😉.

Also other motor/esc combinations with round about 200-300watt can be installed.

Your motor is strong enoung,but it has a back-mount-screw-system(sorry i dont know the english word for it😄)you need a motor with front-mount,mybe you can loosen the screws and push the axle through the motor.
the esc is ok(but look on the energie for the 8 servos,it must be strong,,höllein have a cheap 40A esc with 8/20A for servos)

To motors:
The most brushless motors WITH screws on the axle can be converted.
Some times the axle is glued in too,then heat can help.
Maybe try it on a old motor,with light straight hits with the hammer.

No worry,the direktion of the installation is right :-)

Hope you can understand my english😄

Greets...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

iwilz

User
@iwilz ,good morning👋
My english is not good,but i will try to help you 😉.

Also other motor/esc combinations with round about 200-300watt can be installed.

Your motor is strong enoung,but it has a back-mount-screw-system(sorry i dont know the english word for it😄)you need a motor with front-mount,mybe you can loosen the screws and push the axle through the motor.
the esc is ok(but look on the energie for the 8 servos,it must be strong,,höllein have a cheap 40A esc with 8/20A for servos)

To motors:
The most brushless motors WITH screws on the axle can be converted.
Some times the axle is glued in too,then heat can help.
Maybe try it on a old motor,with light straight hits with the hammer.

No worry,the direktion of the installation is right :-)

Hope you can understand my english😄

Greets...
Don't worry for your english and thank you for your opinion especially on the motor choice!👍

The following engine should be fine without any modification because the shaft is on the stator side:
C2830 V2 850KV - https://it.aliexpress.com/item/1005005759648371.html

About the BEC, it have to meet the power consumption of 6 analog mini servos EMAX ES08MAII (i'm planning to install only 4 servos into the wings) so i think that 5V/5A should be really enough.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Was wissenswertes was ich zufällig im "introduction" thread gelesen hab:
(Gleiches gilt auch für den inside)

Wenn mann die flächen baut legt man die teile ja immer gerade auf eine unterlage,wobei die rippen,von der profilsehne aus gesehen,ja nicht gerade liegen,sondern eine leicht negative anstellung haben.
Wenn mann jetzt zum einkleben der verbinder kommt,gibt die anleitung vor diese senkrecht einzukleben.
Jetzt kommt der clou,sobald mann nun die äußeren flächenhälften gerade anklebt,ergibt sich eine leicht positive(nach vorne drehend)anstellung/schränkung 😄.

Macht offensichtlich garnix aus,da es wirklich nur gering ist,aber sie ist da😆.
Ich meine es bei meinen flächen sogar zu sehen....

Is mir aber schnurtzegal,ich freu mich dermaßen auf den flieger😊

Greets..

iwilz

User
Hi all...
I have 2 new questions🤔

1) On the construction plan, the F79 screw is drawn on the F22-F23-F22 ribs near the aileron servo connector, but this screw is never mentioned in the construction manual. What is it for?

2) Similarly, in the F4-F6-F4 sandwitch the plastic part F5 is glued and in the manual a mention is made of the F81 clips (step #29) which, however, are no longer mentioned anywhere else in the rest of the manual. What should i do with F81?

It makes me think that the F79 screw and/or the F81 clips should be used to keep the external wings connected to the central trunk, but is this the case?
What keeps each side part of the wing connected to the central part?🤔

Mario12

User
Hi, the wing outer parts holds by the electrical connectors and a pice of tape.
Use Tesa Film or PVC Tape.
Lock back in this thread for some samples:

In this winter pic you can see the securing tape in the sun

My all time favorite ist the smallest PVC Tape made by Coroplast. https://www.coroplast-tape.com/de/elektroisolierband/

For the main wing question I cant help you out. I think you are right but I havent build this model. The Climaxx glider also from Grüner CNC is similar and I build it years ago. But I dont know if its the same.

Regards,
Mario

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

iwilz

User
Hi, the wing outer parts holds by the electrical connectors and a pice of tape.
Hi @Mario12, i understand what you are saying and yes i've already seen some piece of tape also in other photo of Inside or similar gliders but i thought it was not an "official" solution.
I think a better solution might be a joint-clip like the one in the attached photo because is simple, practical and does not risk damaging the Oracover on the wing.

Even on the rigid assembly of the 2 electrical connectors I am a little doubtful because in my opinion the contacts could perhaps become distorted and no longer be able to guarantee the necessary electrical connection of all the cables. Just to explain, the best thing would be for at least one of the 2 connectors to be "floating".

In the meantime i wrote an email to Höllein to ask for parts F79 and F81.

Anhänge

• 35020203 -- 000 (1041).jpg
    35020203 -- 000 (1041).jpg
    24 KB · Aufrufe: 37

Mario12

User
In my opinion, all this clips and holders have one major disadvantage. They are too strong, especially for light parts like the outer wings. The tape solution is exactly strong enough to hold in place. But also flexible and opens up when needed.
Its your choice... :D

Regards,
Mario

Jes,normaly you use the white clips,but what mario says is right.
When you come in for landing,and contakt the ground with one wing,the wood can break,so better use tape.

The pieces in your photo: i never see this things on my inside😅i dont know for what is it.

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten