Fokker 100

Hi all,

Long time I'm looking for a Fokker 100 to build.
Last winter I was lucky to buy on old Fokker 100 scale 1:10, but I want to build one or more myself with lots of scale details.
In my search where the model come from I found it was build for "operatie schaal 94" a Dutch founding started around 1990.
I found he initiator and one of the builders of the Fokker 100 Marinus Meijerink from him I received a lot of information about that time.
He told me the molds where sold to somebody in Wurzburg, but didn't know to who.

I made a big search on Internet trying to find out where the molds are, but unfortunately without succes.
What I found so far;

-At the Airliner treffen at Oppingen 2021 there was a Fokker 100 flying, I contacted the builder, his Fokker 100 come from Krumpp modellbau.FOKKER-70 !!! AMAZING HUGE RC AIRLINER / TYROLEAN AIRWAYS / ELECTRIC JET MODEL FLIGHT DEMONSTRATION - YouTube
-I contacted Krumpp Modellbau, but he sold the molds via internet, he didn't know to who.
-Long time ago Raj Bains from Birmingham UK had 3 Fokker 100's, I contacted him, one was crashed and the others where sold, he pursed them via Ebay. Rc Fokker 70 - YouTube
-The Dutch Family Knol have an F28 mold, they can make A Fokker 70 out of that mold, but no Fokker 100.
-I found this link Fokker 70 / Fokker 100 (carsten-scharf.de) , but it is directing me to Krumpp modellbau.

-GIANT SCALE RC Fokker 70 Airliner [*UltraHD and 4K*] - YouTube I could not trace the builders, fly's very nice.

I really wish to find the person who have the molds build by Marinus Meijerink in the '90s.
But also other information is more then welcome, if I look detailed to the above video's I see some small differences in the models, meaning there is more then one manufacturer.
Does anyone know the people who build the giant Fokker 70?

Hope RC-network can help me further.

Thanks a lot
Edwin Martens.

Anhänge

• 1M5A9689.jpg
    1M5A9689.jpg
    704,4 KB · Aufrufe: 381
  • IMG_3857.jpg
    IMG_3857.jpg
    372,5 KB · Aufrufe: 400
Dear Chris,

I have seen powerjets a couple of years ago at Jetpower, I tried to contact them, but the website is not working anymore.
Do you have some contact details of your former workmate?

Thank you.
Regards Edwin.

I'm a bit stuck in my search, I don't come much further.
Marinus (the builder) told me the molds and the OERmodel where moved to Bayern long time ago.

Can somebody help me out?

THX Edwin

krkan

User
Little off topic but as I`m flying on last flyable F-100 in Europe i can provide some pics of details if you need.
Plane will be based this summer in Innsbruck so i can organize visit if you are interested.
Regards from Croatia, Tom

Hi Tom, nice to hear you fly for Trade air, I work myself now for more then 25 years on the Fokker70/100 as a engineer also on the Trade air Fokkers, Thank you for the offer, but I have a lot of pictures and info about the Fokker70/100, I was also working as a flying spanner for Avanti, many nice landings in the beautiful Innsbruck. The Slovak government has also still 2 flyable F100's in Europe, 3 years ago I performed for both aircraft the GNSS and ADSB-out modifications. In Holland we have 3 F70's and 1 F100 stored ex TUSS Air, I was also working for them in Cyprus.
At the moment we have a F70 from Jet Air Caribbean in the hangar for a big check and modifications. I know the Fokker 70/100 very good, love to work on it, that's also the reason I want the build one myself with many scale details. If you need some technical assistance at Innsbruck you can contact me ;). Unfortunately I don't have success finding the molds.
George Krumpp from Krumpp modellbau sold his Fokker 100 molds, but he didn't know to who, from Powerjets the contact details I have are not working anymore.

Please, if somebody know something to help me further I would be very happy🙏.
Marinus told me the oer-model was also sold somewhere in Germany, anybody know where it can be?

Thanks Edwin.

Hi Edwin,

maybe you can contact Norbert Rauch

he could know some people as he is building airliners since a long long time…..worth trying …
I have contacted Norbert a few months ago, only thing he could tell me was a Austrian guy who was flying a F100 at Oppingen 2021.
I have contacted him, the model was made by firma Krumpp.
Krumpp sold the molds, but didn't know to who.

So far I'm not coming further.

Any Idea's?

Regards
Edwin.

Finally some good news, I found the original molds of the Fokker 100.
The owner even want to sell them to me.
Last week I picked up the molds, very happy with it.

I will try to make some products out of it in the summer.

Thank you RC-network for the help.

Grub Edwin.

Anhänge

• IMG_5614.jpg
    IMG_5614.jpg
    292 KB · Aufrufe: 135
  • IMG_5613.jpg
    IMG_5613.jpg
    490,2 KB · Aufrufe: 141
  • IMG_5609.jpg
    IMG_5609.jpg
    326,1 KB · Aufrufe: 150