Nurflügel Buch

sonouno

User
Ahhh lieber Moderator...
könnt man das nicht oben festtakkern?
Danke im Voraus...

Denke das sollte schon ne Zeit lang den Vorzug geniesen.

Den WERT hat es auf jeden Fall !!!!

Danke und grüsse, Christof

Hello Peter, nice to greet you.
I have proceeded to gradually translate your book of flying wings into Spanish. I could have translated the "pdf" through one of the programs that do it, but I preferred to do it piece by piece by adding notes attached to the document, thereby "studying" and trying to understand everything in said book. you explain. At the same time, I was correcting some words whose translation into aeronautical terms was not correct. In any case, I am not an engineer nor do I speak English, so I cannot rule out some errors.
Since you are the author of the book (along with the other collaborators, Uwe, etc.), if you deem it appropriate, I will send you the document in case you want to attach it to your download page to make the work easier for Spanish speakers, I in no case I am going to provide this translation for a minimum of protection of the intellectual property of the authors.
Best regards and happy flights.
ejemplo traducción.jpg

madmao

User
Hallo zusammen, auch ich bin ein Nurflügelfan und habe auch vom Wissen von @UweH und @Peter Wick profitiert. Herzlichen Dank an euch beide, da habe ich gerne was gespendet.

Grüsse Florian

Dear Miguel

That´s sound nice. I can send you the book as a word file - that should be easier to work with - if you want to translate it. I think it would be cool, if the book is also available in Spanish - the more the better. I can also make the book available trough my homepage. But it still will be for free - if that is ok for you. If I can be of any help in the translation process (my Spanish is not very well .-) - just let me know. Write me an email (pm) trough RC network with your email, and I send you the book via we transfer as a word file.

Thanks to all of you!
Yours Peter

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten