Help with Neo and Fireball

Hello,

I have bought a used Fireball last year and I installed a vbar neo on it.
Since last year I have been able to fly only 4-5 times.
First because the original ESC died, like drop dead after the first flight and second, the new ESC(another Goblin stock) is giving me issues.

To start with, I am absolutely new with the Vbar Control and Neo(always had Spektrum for budget reasons) I have bought them because I fly 95% heli and it seemed a good choice for a transmitter and I have always heard good things about the VStabi first and the Neo later.

Now, back to my problem.
I have set up my Fireball following the manual.
I have tried both neo and external governor in my setup.
Each time I am on the field, I can do some flights and as soon as I swap the lipo, the ESC doesn't beep when connected and I can't start the heli, I have to redo the ESC setup if I wanna fly again and this in the long run has become so annoying that I am leaving the Fireball home and bringing only the 380.

This only happens with the Fireball, with the G380 that has a YGE ESC, never had a single issue.
(Fireball also works perfectly if I use my old Spektrum or my boyfriend's Graupner)

Can someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong with my Fireball/Vbar?

Thank you very much!! :D

Hi,

have you tried contacting the German vendor of the v-bar software or the vendor from the Goblin ESC if they maybe have an idea?

There also is a dedicated FBL V-Bar support forum on Helifreak: https://www.helifreak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

Sure, there are some heli pilots on RCN as well, but to my understanding not the masses and maybe not with the exact same equipment.

I honestly think you will have much better luck with direct vendor support, Helifreak.com / rcgroups.com or Rc-Heli.de forums.

Sorry that I have no experience yet with your listed parts and can't help.

Thank you very much for the answer.
I have tried writing in Helifreak but I didn't find much answers, I guess this is a very specific problem.
I'll try to contact Mikado/Sab as well, maybe my fbl unit is not working well and needs replacement!

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten