Stocken bei Spline - Fusion 360 und Eding CNC

This is true.
Native Windows OS is not a valid operating system to manage the core of a CNC, i.e. the interpolation part, real-time feed planning, Jerk control, axis smoothing, step-dir / analog-encoder / EtherCAT axis control, etc, just due to its non-real-time OS nature.

There are some very expensive extensions that I use in an industrial environment where Windows can become real-time, in fact, some cores are taken out of control of the Windows OS and made available to a native real-time operating system but it is something for few.

In this case, the most obvious solution is to adopt CNC cards that do not use the OS to manage the above and delegate to the card only the hardware tasks but CNC cards that have their own internal hard-task real-time operating system and therefore the PC of done is only used for the UI and sending the command CANON in the board buffer.

Some CNCs that integrate the operating system responsible for the motion part in the board:
CentroidCNC
RosettaCNC
MassoCNC (which in fact also does the UI part always in the same embedded core).
ColibriCNC
KFlop
Sorry if I use English but English to German Google translations are terrible

Greetings Silverio

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten