Cosmos f3f/b

Hello everyone ! I finally open a topic on the cosmos after 1 years of use.
This year's review with the glider very good! After 6 contests I always finish in the top 10 except one faith! 2x 3rd in the french cup, once 8th in the French league 1x 6th in fai to the muela and a faith 9th in the Pyrenees Cup where I spent 3/4 of the 6th time! A mistake in the course of cantabria or I have to give up makes me finish in the 20 ....
Some forum drivers have seen and can say what they think !
Sorry for my english ! I use googke traduction ��

Anhänge

• forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    369,7 KB · Aufrufe: 217
  • forum3.jpeg
    forum3.jpeg
    513,8 KB · Aufrufe: 180
  • forum2.jpeg
    forum2.jpeg
    496,8 KB · Aufrufe: 237

Tern

User
Hallo Matthieu

schickes Modell.

Kannst Du uns noch ein paar Details angeben ?
-3-Seitenansicht
-mittlere Profilwölbung
-mittlere Profildicke
-Flächeninhalt

Wäre sehr interessant.
Danke.

Gruss
Markus

hello, I can only give you the thickness of the profile ;) other specification is secret :cool:. It ranges from 7.8% to 5.5%
The cosmos is make without spare , full core wing Airex for standard version and Xps for light !
cosmos 3 views.jpg

....und bis 2000Euronen billig:eek: Aussehen tut er schick jedoch vergleiche man die Preise mit Pitbull 2, FS 5 oder 6 usw. Der Preis kommt gleich einem Shinto...

If you look at the investment, the time spent, the materials used and the techniques used is the right price! The cores are machined 18 hours ago machining by glider, it has a cost!

A pitbull 2 ​​in textrem version costs 200 euro less! A frestyler in the same version the same price! A pike 2 in 2x textrem thé same price.... ! A device is 2300 euro ! Except that the difference is that when you type your wing is dead while with the nuclei in airex is much stronger !
Then it's made in France! The price of materials is more expensive than in the Czech Republic and social charges too.

Tern

User
Ok...Vielen Dank Matthieu
Ein Full Core Flügel im F3F ist schon was besonderes.
Die Profildicke..oder besser -dünne ist ebenfalls bemerkenswert.
Meiner Meinung nach geht der Preis für diese Bauweise voll in Ordnung.

Gibt es keine Probleme mit dem Full Core Flügel im Bereich der Steckung ? Bricht das Airex nicht an dieser Stelle durch Landeschläge ?

Thx Matthieu
Full Core in F3F is unique.
The thickness off the airfoil is really thin and remarkable.
In my opinion the price ist not to high for a full core wing.

Don't you have any Problems in the joiner area with the airex, doesn't break the core du to shocks during landing ?

b.r
Markus

No, there is no problem with the wing joiner! The soles in UD hm have been sized to hold the efforts! I will join some photos (if I find them) of a crash full ballast at 150kmh following a rupture of the rx

rafparon

User
Cosmos F3b

Cosmos F3b

Salut Matthieu,

Belle machine! Construction intéressante; le sandwich remplaçant le longeron... une idée audacieuse :rolleyes:

Si t‘as besoin d‘un traducteur tu peux toujours me demander de l‘aide ;)

Bonne chance avec ton projet!

Meilleures salutations depuis la Suisse, Rafael

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten