Unisens, kleine strom mit motor aus

JurajSK

User
Hallo,
I have a little problem with Unisens.
Setup, Leo 4031, YGE150HV FAI.
In logs, there was a small current about 0,15 amps. It also counts WMin. It appears during whole flights.
And now, the mystery...
I find it only in two last flights. Never before and I tested it right now at home, and there is no current while motor off.
I check it on Unidisplay live data too.
This mistery current ist known with Castle ESC and its "beeping"
But with YGE?
Thank you for your advise.

Hallo.

Kann es sein das du den "Stromoffset" verstellt hast? Kapitel 6.3 in der SM Anleitung.
Damit kann man einstellen ob der Ruhestrom auch gemessen wird oder ausgeblendet wird.

Gruß Andreas

Hello.

Can it be that you have adjusted the "Stromoffset"? Chapter 6.3 in the SM manual.
This allows you to set whether the quiescent current is also measured or hidden.

Greetings Andreas

JurajSK

User
I do not change anythig in settings,
Ich ändere nichts an den Einstellungen,

Stromoffset ist "beim start"

Hallo.

Hast du eine extra Empfängerstromversorgung, oder wird die vom Antriebsakku über ein BEC versorgt?
Ich habe mal ein Log von einem Thermiksegler herausgesucht, sieht es etwa bei dir auch so aus? Bei mir ist es ein ESC mit BEC, die Peak`s kommen bei mir von den Servos.

Gruß Andreas

Do you have an extra receiver power supply, or is powered by the drive battery via a BEC?
I once picked out a log from a thermal glider, does it look like this with you? For me it's an ESC with BEC, the Peak's come from the servos.

Greetings Andreas

Unisens-E Servostrom.jpg

Ohne BEC, das ist ein OPTO regler (YGE150HV)

Ja, aber wird die Empfangsanlage vom Antriebsakku über ein BEC oder einem extra Empfängerakku versorgt?
Welche Variante hast du, A oder B?

Yes, but is the reception system powered by the drive battery via a BEC or an extra receiver battery?
Which variant do you have, A or B?

Gruß Andreas

Empfängerstromversorgung.jpg

Hi Juray,
we detected that over a year ago in Germany.
The behaviour of the Unisense is the same as on the UniLog2 in standard setup. No Limit activ.
Of course the measurement of the current is temperature compensated, but when the temperature is changing much there will be a measurement of a little current. Of course the little current measured will have an impact on W*min and also on the mAh. We have seen that in both ways, up and down counting of the Wmin.
When using the UniLog2, just set it to F5B/F5F/F5D Limit (and set the limit high to 3000Wmin, to have no limit during the flight) and the software ignores everything under 20W !
So the little drift of the sensor during a flight with temperature changes will also be ignored. With the UnisensE there is no solution which I know.
That is why we decided in Germany for F5B only to allow the UniLog2 with a limit acitv.

Best regards
Guntmar

JurajSK

User
Hi Juray,
we detected that over a year ago in Germany.
The behaviour of the Unisense is the same as on the UniLog2 in standard setup. No Limit activ.
Of course the measurement of the current is temperature compensated, but when the temperature is changing much there will be a measurement of a little current. Of course the little current measured will have an impact on W*min and also on the mAh. We have seen that in both ways, up and down counting of the Wmin.
When using the UniLog2, just set it to F5B/F5F/F5D Limit (and set the limit high to 3000Wmin, to have no limit during the flight) and the software ignores everything under 20W !
So the little drift of the sensor during a flight with temperature changes will also be ignored. With the UnisensE there is no solution which I know.
That is why we decided in Germany for F5B only to allow the UniLog2 with a limit acitv.

Best regards
Guntmar

Hallo Guntmar,

Thanks a lot for this information, I was thinking about some malfunction first, but now it makes sense.
It was very warm on sunday 28-30°C... AC in car, then heat from sun and from warm batteries...

Regards
Juraj

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten