Stark Pro Von LD models

Hallo Forum.
Da ich in der Suche notch Keizer Beitraege zu dem F3K Model "Stark Pro" gefunden habe eroeffne ich mal ein neues Forum.
Kennt jemand dieses Model und hat vielleicht schon Erfahrung damit? Wuerde mich ueber Antworten freuen.
Gruss Andre

Hallo André.
Ich will mich nicht in deutch versuchen!
So I'll switch to english if thats ok?

I have build 2 Pro's from Dmitriy, and are very satisfied with them.
The build is very straigth foreward. You'll have to make a servoboard youself but thats no problem.
Both my builds are equipped with 4 kst x08. The first, with Carboline wing, ended at 227gr, the second with spreadtow wings ended at 242gr.
The plane has great penetration, even without ballast. It will ride the weakest thermals. Launch is not quite as high as CX5, NXT or Flitz but my son reaches 65+ meters.
He used the first model at the Worlds in Lviv and was very happy about it.
No hesitation in recommending this plane from my side.

I know there has been some issues with twisted fuses on delivery, but that is sorted out. (Got a twisted fuse my self for the first one, but got it replaced for free!!!)

Money wise its a great deal and I'm sure you'll be happy if you try it out.

Need to get to a pc to ad pictures, sorry.

Grůßen
Ruben

Hello Ruben,
first of all thank you for answering my question. I noticed later that the auto-correction of my I-Pad caused a lot of nonsense in the first few sentences. Your comments help me to make a positive decision for the Stark Pro. Photos of your model are certainly helpful. Although I'm still a relative beginner and my first DLG models were a Falke (1m wood DLG from Thiele), an Elf from Vladimir and a Longshot 4. The longshot, however, is totally destroyed because of a failure of the receiver system. "Plug landing" 90 degrees. A repair is unfortunately not possible (broken fuse and compressed wings):cry:. That's why I'm looking for a replacement that stays priced within limits. The high-priced models such as Fritz, CX5 or NXT are probably something more for the pros.
Best regards
André

Hi André.
Please write in german. I can read it without problems, but I don't write is so its readable.

We had our first competition yesterday and I used the Pro allday.
We flew in 2-6 m/s and I flew it empty all through the competition.
The plane did very well but the pilot sucked!
I'm very pleased with the plane!

I will try to get some good pictures of my install, but I'm not at home right now.
Please ask any question regarding the plane and I'll try to help as much ad I can.

Ruben

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten