1hummel

User
So,

und heute bei besten Sonnenschein und fast Windstille der Erstflug:

Abfluggewicht 16,7 kg
geht kerzengerade
Loopings werden schön rund
kommt gerade aus der Rolle raus
Ausschläge der Qurruder jetzt erstmal mittels DualRate verkleinert (ca. 7 cm nach oben und unten, ohne DualRate ca. 10cm), Expo Quer und Höhe 50 %, Seite 30%
Messerflug ohne Ende,
Messerflug-Looping mit nur einem Servo (allerdings mit 44kg) möglich,
Leistung mit dem DA 150 L und Super Silent Luftschraube 30x12 (6200 U/min) mehr als ausreichend (noch mit fetter Werkseinstellung und Gemisch 1:40)
butterweiche Landungen

Ein Vereinskollege bastelt geade ein Video zusammen...

Anhänge

• 20180213_113126_resized.jpg
    20180213_113126_resized.jpg
    1,3 MB · Aufrufe: 309
  • 20180213_113156_resized.jpg
    20180213_113156_resized.jpg
    1,3 MB · Aufrufe: 302
  • 20180213_113236_resized.jpg
    20180213_113236_resized.jpg
    1,4 MB · Aufrufe: 364
  • 20180213_112806_resized.jpg
    20180213_112806_resized.jpg
    729 KB · Aufrufe: 352
  • Im_Flug.jpg
    Im_Flug.jpg
    172,9 KB · Aufrufe: 352
  • 20180213_113018_resized.jpg
    20180213_113018_resized.jpg
    1,3 MB · Aufrufe: 317
Gratulation

Gratulation

Hallo Bernd,

auch von mir noch einmal auf diesem Wege herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Erstflug. Dein Grinsen konnte man heute nicht übersehen.

Das Video ist gerade am Rendern und dann geht es gleich ins Netz, für alle Gespannten. Dann kannst Du ja nächste Woche den nächsten Flieger bauen. ��

LG Christoph

Tank system

Tank system

Where did u get the fueltank system from?

Can u alså Tel abort your experience With cg and the mvvs 152NP engine

Best regards

Thomas Aagaard

1hummel

User
Hallo,
der 1000ml Tank ist von Lindinger:

MBL TANK 1000ML MIT FILZPENDEL UND VERSCHLUSSKAPPE AUS ALU
(4)5.00/5.00
Artikel-Nr.: 9743276
Herstellernummer: F.TANK-1000CC
Katalogseite: 401
Verfügbarkeit: Nicht lagernd. Bereits bestellt.
EAN-Code: 9010189138037
€ 19,99 *

* Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten.

Der Motor ist ein DA 150

Welche Erfahrung hast Du mit der langen Kabinenhaube?

I belive the engine is the mvvs ??

I just ordered same model last week in same colours, only change is Danish flag on tail and Right Wingtip

I firstly went for the mvvs 152NP but after i seen the Valach 140-170 then om really hooked on one of those. But dont know how They Will perform in IMAC pattern and 3D flights

Anyone that owns valach engines Can give a review on that would be Much appreciated.

Best regards
Thomas Aagaard

I have now finally got my laser in the air
It’s fast it’s very very fast
Solid stable flies very precisely but comes pretty fast in for landing
The wings are incredible thin so very little drag

It flies amazing can’t wait to fly iMac competition with it this summer.

Reaktionen: Cfr

Clauddde

User
I belive the engine is the mvvs ??

I just ordered same model last week in same colours, only change is Danish flag on tail and Right Wingtip

I firstly went for the mvvs 152NP but after i seen the Valach 140-170 then om really hooked on one of those. But dont know how They Will perform in IMAC pattern and 3D flights

Anyone that owns valach engines Can give a review on that would be Much appreciated.

Best regards
Thomas Aagaard

Hi Thomas,

Did you finally go for the Valach? Which one?
Hast du dich schlussendlich für den Valach entschieden?

Gruss
Claude

Hi Thomas,

Did you finally go for the Valach? Which one?
Hast du dich schlussendlich für den Valach entschieden?

Gruss
Claude

Hi Claude

no i vent with the mvvs it’s a real powerhouse

you need allot Of weight in the nose with the mvvs so if you prefer the Valach then the extra weight it Has don’t mean a thing. But you don’t get same type of power but a amazing sound for sure

the model is incredible fast with 2 blade prop I had to slow it down with a 3 blade mejzlick .

real fun to fly. But you have to think fast 😉

Clauddde

User
Hi Thomas,

I'm very interested in the Valach 140 because it has a much better power to weight ration than the Valach 170. Only problem is that it has the overall weight of a DA 150 (calculated with fuel and exhaust system) and about the static thrust of the DA 120 (maybe even a bit less).
So the challenge is: The Laser would weight about 16.5kg RTF (including fuel, smoke pump, pilot), with about the power of a DA 120.
My idea is to fly IMAC (in intermediate flight class, I need to fly a 45° up snap without getting stuck). Do you think it will be enough power?

Ich bin am Valach 140 sehr interessiert, weil es ein viel besseres Leistungsgewicht hat als der Valach 170. Das einzige Problem ist, dass er das Gesamtgewicht einer DA 150 hat (berechnet mit Kraftstoff und Auspuffanlage) und etwa den Standschub der DA 120 (vielleicht sogar etwas weniger).
Die Herausforderung ist also: Der Laser würde ca. 16,5kg RTF wiegen (inkl. Treibstoff, Smokepumpe, Pilot), mit etwa der Leistung einer DA 120.
Meine Idee ist es, IMAC zu fliegen (in der Intermediate Flugklasse, ich muss einen 45° up snap fliegen, ohne hängen zu bleiben). Glaubt ihr, dass die Leistung ausreichen wird?

Grüsse
Claude

I alså fly iMac with This model and with the mvvs i have all the power i could ever ask fore. With a 3 blade propeller and even more with 2 blade

Im really in a doubt About if you have enough power with a 140 Valach. Response time on the Valach compared to a mvvs 152 NG equal to a DA 170 ccm or equivalent. Is slower and in hard abrupt maneuvers you need quick response and fast acceleration raw power!

I really love the sound of the Valach and for any other normal every day Flyer it would be great but for intermediate competition I would not recommend it.

this is just my epinion and not nessesarely true for the way you like it 😊

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten