• IMG_023.jpg
    IMG_023.jpg
    157,1 KB · Aufrufe: 264

roth_georg

User gesperrt
HLW Anlenkung

HLW Anlenkung

Hallo zusammen

Bin grade am Fertigstellen meines BHYONS.

Könntet ihr mir kurz weiterhelfen?

Wie habt ihr das HLW an der Flosse angelenkt? Verwenden werde ich eine 6mm CFK Schubstange aber ich weiss nicht, wie die Flosse anlenke.
Könnt ihr mir helfen?

LG, Georg

PS: In einem Post hat's einen Link auf die "Gabriel-Seite" aber der Link zeigt nicht, welche Anlenkung genutzt wird.

roth_georg

User gesperrt
Höhenruder Anlenkung

Höhenruder Anlenkung

Cool!

Danke Slide!

Kannst du mir sagen, wie dieser Gabelkopf heisst?

Wie lange (ie) ist das Runderhorn?

LG, Georg

slide

User
Hallo Georg

Ich nehme Gabelköpfe mit 3mm Bolzen ,am Ende des Kohlerohrs klebe ich ein Alurohr ein damit es stabiler ist.
Mein Ruderhorn hat 20mm Loch mitte.
lg Martin

roth_georg

User gesperrt
Trimmblei?

Trimmblei?

Hallo zusammen.

Bräuchte noch weitere Hilfe von Euch (ich habe die "normale" Version):

• Wie viel Blei für die Nase muss ich i.e. rechnen?

LG, Georg

Hallo,

Bei dem Regenwetter bei uns im Süden, geht es weiter. So wie es aussieht braucht das Modell 800gr. Blei vorne. Leergewicht mit Kohlestab ist bei mir 4490gr. +800gr. Blei plus Einbauten mit ca. 400gr. ergibt 5,7kg. Wie die 5,2kg. laut Datenblatt von XModels erreicht werden sollen ist mir ein Rätsel, oder die Angaben sind sehr optimistisch. Gut, das Modell braucht ja Gewicht.

Hier die Antwort aus Beitrag 104!

Byhon elevator

Byhon elevator

My byhon OD is ready to maiden. She comes in at just under 7kg.

Question - My elevator is constantly under load, due to the normal position of the elevator being off the neutral position. Has anyone else seen this?
Im not keen to weaken the hinge,has anyone one done this?

How much flap, aileron and elevator are you running for smooth landings? I can only get about 45 degrees factory movement, without taking a dremel to the flap.

Thanks.

byh.jpg

Erstflug

Erstflug

I successfully maidened my byhon, wind was about 15mph at the slope, it flew great, could of done with a little bit more wind perhaps.
Landing was fast, too fast, how much down flap are you using, degrees or mm? Did you modify the flaps to allow more throw? Mine is at full throw without cutting the flaps to make more throw. It would be nicer to slow her down a bit more!

DSC_1749_1.jpg

byhon2.jpg

Is that your Graecalis on the picture? How does the Byhon fly compared with the Graecalis?

Lukas
Lukas, No it isnt my Grac. But ive seen it fly, its pretty impressive. Id say it probably flys in similar wind strengths, the grac is a OD version, think its about 4-4.5kg.
I didnt really have a chance to push the byhon in the 15mph, so im not really in a position to comment yet, but it seemed to soar well, and was most impressive in flypasts, it flys big, and looks big. The byhon is OD and comes in about 7kg. It needed a lot of lead up front.
Both seemed to land fast!
My stingray seems to slow down better, but i think i have more flap and it usually flys in 20-25+.
TOYS1.jpg

Fox12

User
Hi Slope-flyer ,
make 1 kg lead in the Byhon and the plane goes much better.
This tendency allows this to be done without any problems.
In good conditions I fly until 10 kg with the Byhon.
Greetings Jürgen

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten