Flevo Cup 2016 vom 06.05. -08.05.2016

Moin,
möglicherweise bin ich der no-name... gewesen...
IOM-Regatten gibt es zwar so einige, aber die eine ist bei uns "zu Hause" und die zweite in Burhave kann ich mir nicht entgehen lassen; ist eine meiner Lieblingsregatten, mit tollem Wind und tollem Ambiente. Wer eine IOM hat, sollte da unbedingt mal hin..

Mensch denke ich... wenn ich die Zeilen lese warum man nicht kann.
Wir haben nur einen Flevo-Cup... und eine Woche früher in Fühlingen in der Kölner Bucht die Trimm- und Trainingsmöglichkeit mit Vergleich mit mehreren Booten untereinander...
Diese Termine stehen jetzt schon mit Monaten im Vorlauf...
Die Teilnehmer kommen z.T. In Distanzen von 1000 km eine Distanz..
Und stellen 95% der aktiven Bootsszene dar. Hab schon mal im MOD40 Beitrag gesagt, das ist keine IOM,M,10R,RG65, MM Bootsszene die haben wesentlich mehr Boote auf dem Wasser und tun sich wesentlich leichter mal regional mit paar Booten auf Wasser zu gehen....
Also Prioritäten setzen,Termin reservieren und kommen...

Brits on tour

Brits on tour

Pretty sure I will be there this time. Even building a new boat right now and planning on bringing a couple of local sailors with me to make the trip a bit cheaper.

Also heard rumours that 2 or 3 of the Gosport fleet were planning on going. Haven't actually raced against any of them since early summer though so these remain rumours for the time being.

Brits are very welcome!

Brits are very welcome!

Hi Mike,
this is the news of the week! That would be the best RC sailing event in years together with the British gang. I am so eager to see a shinobi well sailed (and built) finally.
I will be there with some boats as well. There are 5 in my basement right now.

Cheers! Chris

Welcome guys from UK

Welcome guys from UK

Pretty sure I will be there this time. Even building a new boat right now and planning on bringing a couple of local sailors with me to make the trip a bit cheaper.

Also heard rumours that 2 or 3 of the Gosport fleet were planning on going. Haven't actually raced against any of them since early summer though so these remain rumours for the time being.

Hi Mike,
great news!
:)

We are very pleased, if you take part in our regatta. You and your friends are welcome at the Flevo Cup.
Finally we can then once compare the performance of our boats in fair competitions.
I can promise you an exciting event.
Please follow the link here for registration to the event. There you will find further more information on accommodation and camping in the notice of the race .
Do not hazard to contact me if you have any more question.

Hope to meet you at the Flevo harbour;)

Best regards

Meldung...

Meldung...

Meldung wie angekündigt...In diesem Toprevier.

Denkt an Eure Zimmermeldungen für Unterbringung in den schönen Appartments direkt im Hafen, wie ausgeschrieben...

Gruß

Rene

You'll be pleased to know I've finally sorted my life out and I will be there - with either my current Shinobi or a new catamaran I'm tinkering with in my spare time.

Just hoping I can sort out some friends too otherwise it will be a very expensive trip!

You welcome Mike

You welcome Mike

You welcome Mike:):):)

Me and my Mini-friends from Austria, Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands are very happy to see your registration for our Flevo Cup 2016.

Please contact Multihull40 here in the forum if you need a room and a bed for the nights;)

Best regards

Swedish competitor at Flevo Cup 2016

Swedish competitor at Flevo Cup 2016

Super Chris, startest unter animierte-flagge-schweden.gif Flagge:cool:

Folgende Nationen sind in Startvorbereitung zum 4. Internationalen Flevo Cup 2016 am 6. bis. 8. Mai

Flevo Cup 2016_001.jpg

animierte-flagge-deutschland.gif animierte-flagge-oesterreich.gif animierte-flagge-grossbritannien.gif animierte-flagge-niederlande.gif animierte-flagge-schweden.gif

wie schaut es denn mit unseren Freunden aus animierte-flagge-frankreich.gif aus?

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten