Hangflug Erlangen?

Arbo

User
Hallo, Ich reise zu Erlangen für Arbeit und werde dort für drei Wochen sein. Gibt es irgendwelche Steigungaufstellungsorte oder -flieger in diesem Bereich?

(I am just learning German, so the above may well be horrible - I am heading to Erlangen for work for three weeks, and would be interested in seeing if there are any slope fliers around there to meet up with, thanks).

Claus Eckert

Teammitglied
Hi Arbo

Welcome here at :rcn:.

You can write in english if you want. This not a real problem for the most of us.

Gast_34738

User gesperrt
Hallo and welcome Arbo!
Please Call Eurix! He is living 25 km in the north of erlangen, its called Frensdorf. There are 3 or 4 good Spots for slopesoaring, he can show you! But don´t go alone for soaring because there are some special points of behaviour to take notice!

Arbo

User
Thank you for the replies. I won't go alone to any site, as I'm not bringing any plane with me, but would like to watch and see the scenery.

Hopefully this forum will help with my desire to learn German (my ancestors come from the Kehl area).

Arbo

User
What would any American be doing in Erlangen otherwise? haha.. Yes indeed, here (I am here now) for training for several weeks.

Goggi

User
Siemens

Siemens

Dear Arbo,

yeah your right !

I'm in Siemens as well. Let's communicate via PN from now on :D

Rgds,

Michael

Arbo

User
Michael, Sie leben im erlangen?

Ich traf einen modell Flieger von:

http://www.fve-modellflug.de/

er nahm mich zu Hangflug. er rekonfigurieren der Übermittler für amerikanish modus.

muss noch ich halte gedreht.

vielen Dank Tino.

Anhänge

• flying01.jpg
    flying01.jpg
    177,3 KB · Aufrufe: 33
  • flying03.jpg
    flying03.jpg
    122,9 KB · Aufrufe: 28
Hi Paul,
it was a pleasure having you with us and to show you some spots. I´m still amused about the american way to hold the transmitter:-)

But why didn`t you show us the most important picture?
Here it is:

Entlas.jpg

Arbo

User
Yes, die Entlas Keller biergarten. Great place, ich toured den Keller heute, und ging zurück für ein Bier heute Abend.

Yes, a language mix and even that bad... ;)

It is indeed silly how the Americans hold the transmitter, isn't it?

Ansicht hell / dunkel umschalten
Oben Unten