RSS-Feed anzeigen

Ace Wings

Flugzeug Modelltaschen, Segelflugzeug Modelltaschen,Segelflugze ug Rucksack

Bewertung: 3 Stimmen mit einer durchschnittlichen Bewertung von 5,00.
Ein schöne Gross :-)

Ich wollte nur sagen, hallo, mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, aber ich werde versuchen :-)

Meine buisness macht RC Taschen für Flugzeuge, Segelflugzeuge und Hubschrauber aller Größen. Wir begrüßen Sie zu finden und werfen Sie einen Blick und wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen haben, meine Lektüre Deutsch ist ein bisschen besser als es zu schreiben

Name:  BP1.jpg
Hits: 5961
Größe:  222,3 KB
Segelflugzeug Modelltaschen
Segelflugzeug Modellrucksack
Flugzeug Modelltaschen

Ace Wing Carrier
Roy

"Flugzeug Modelltaschen, Segelflugzeug Modelltaschen,Segelflugze ug Rucksack" bei Google speichern "Flugzeug Modelltaschen, Segelflugzeug Modelltaschen,Segelflugze ug Rucksack" bei del.icio.us speichern "Flugzeug Modelltaschen, Segelflugzeug Modelltaschen,Segelflugze ug Rucksack" bei Digg speichern

Kommentare

1. Avatar von depronator.
    Nice shoes
  2. Avatar von stegert
    nice shoes AND nice bags.....

the question is whether the price (including shipping cost, import taxes and duty, etc.) would then be reasonable....

br
    Thomas
  3. Avatar von Ace Wings
    Zitat Zitat von stegert
    nice shoes AND nice bags.....

the question is whether the price (including shipping cost, import taxes and duty, etc.) would then be reasonable....

br
    Thomas
    Yes my clogs have gotten me a long way :-) My Father left them at my place he just had his 80th Birthday he is from Bayern.

I think the prices are comparable, as for euro to dollar I am thinking you will get a pretty good deal.
    Roy
  4. Avatar von Ace Wings
    Zitat Zitat von boroda_de
    Nice shoes
    Yes My father left them at my place, there easy to put on and walk into the back yard :-) Haha
  5. Avatar von captainhc
    Hi,

just visited your Homepage. If you really want to make business in Europe I recommend to you to use the metric system for your sizes as well. What is 58"? How man wings of a F3J Glider fit in your biggest bag? How long is the longest wing part which is still fitting in your bag? I am looking for a bag which should have 160cm free lenght available (inside size). Wings of at least 3 Planes should fit inside. I see the bag as a container during transport in my car as well.

BR

Michael
  6. Avatar von Ace Wings
    Zitat Zitat von captainhc
    Hi,

just visited your Homepage. If you really want to make business in Europe I recommend to you to use the metric system for your sizes as well. What is 58"? How man wings of a F3J Glider fit in your biggest bag? How long is the longest wing part which is still fitting in your bag? I am looking for a bag which should have 160cm free lenght available (inside size). Wings of at least 3 Planes should fit inside. I see the bag as a container during transport in my car as well.

BR

Michael
    Hi Michael, You have a point, It's kinda like when I go to the overseas sites most don't have the standard measurements like they use here in the U.S. so I use a conversion chart which are readily available on line. But as you say it may make it a bit more simple which is a good point and I will look into this, Thank You. As for what you can put into the glider bags we are also a Custom shop so we build it to the pilots specifications. The gliders may be the same many times but what the pilots want are many times very different so we try to see what we can do for them. One piece, Two piece, Three piece wings depends on the length and the length of the Vassalage that you want to put in them. If there is a specific glider or gliders that you would like a bag for please feel free to ask and we can go through it, not a problem :-) Thank you for the incite and the tips.

Ace Wing Carrier
    Roy